Address: 211 Walkers Road, George Town
Key Contact: Dr. O’Neil Duncan
Inspection Date: November 2020
Overall Rating: Good
Type of School: Private, Religious
Number of Students: 324
% Caymanian Students: 47%
% Special Education Needs: 5%
Number of Teachers: 30
Number of Support Staff: 11
Student-Teacher Ratio: 10.8
Student-Staff Ratio: 7.9
Age of Students: 3 to 17 years
Annual Tuition: $5,891
OES Inspection Reports:
- Red Bay Primary School Wins Inter-Primary Sports Meet (March 25, 2021) - Red Bay Primary School won the 2021 Inter-Primary Schools Sports Meet ahead of 19 other schools.
- John Gray High School Retains Title as Inter-Secondary Schools Sports Champions (March 22, 2021) - John Gray High School retained its place as Inter-Secondary Schools Sports Champions after two days of grueling competition at the Truman Bodden Sports Complex.
- Weekly Current, 7 Feb. 2021 (February 8, 2021) - Sneak Peek at Schools Explorer, new owner of Little Trotters, interview with Cayman Academy Principal, Rite Start inspection report, and more!
- An interview with … O’Neil Duncan, Principal, Cayman Academy (2 of 2) (February 3, 2021) - Cayman Academy Principal O'Neil Duncan discusses the school's newest initiatives, its distinguishing characteristics, and potential misconceptions about the school.
- Weekly Current, 31 Jan. 2021 (February 1, 2021) - Cayman's Special Education Needs students, interview with Cayman Academy Principal, UCCI's Spring graduation, Enterprise City internships, and more!
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 10 February 2021