Address: 211 Walkers Road, George Town
Key Contact: Dr. O’Neil Duncan
Inspection Date: November 2020
Overall Rating: Good
Type of School: Private, Religious
Number of Students: 324
% Caymanian Students: 47%
% Special Education Needs: 5%
Number of Teachers: 30
Number of Support Staff: 11
Student-Teacher Ratio: 10.8
Student-Staff Ratio: 7.9
Age of Students: 3 to 17 years
Annual Tuition: $5,891
OES Inspection Reports:
- Beyond the classroom: Cayman schools respond to COVID’s impact on students, families (June 5, 2022) - The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on Cayman Islands schools are not limited to what occurs in the classroom – or via remote learning.
- Cayman Academy educators staying optimistic despite pandemic pressures (March 23, 2022) - The family atmosphere fostered by leaders at Cayman Academy helped staff to stay optimistic despite the additional pressures caused by COVID-19.
- Clifton Hunter High School Holds Fourth Annual Mathematics Championship (March 20, 2022) - Students from nine schools across Grand Cayman converged on Clifton Hunter High School to participate in the fourth annual CHHS Mathematics Competition.
- COVID update: Virus detected at Savannah primary (October 5, 2021) - Students from Red Bay Primary and First Baptist Christian School have now tested positive for the virus.
- Red Bay Primary School Wins Inter-Primary Sports Meet (March 25, 2021) - Red Bay Primary School won the 2021 Inter-Primary Schools Sports Meet ahead of 19 other schools.
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 10 February 2021