Address: 95 Minerva Drive, Camana Bay
Key Contact: Dr. Jeremy Moore
Established: October 1994
Inspection Date: January 2020
Overall Rating: Good
Type of School: Private, Affiliated (ISS)
Number of Students: 770
% Caymanian Students: 22%
% Special Education Needs: NA
Number of Teachers: 99
Number of Support Staff: 42
Student-Teacher Ratio: 7.8
Student-Staff Ratio: 5.5
Age of Students: 2 years to 18 years
- Nursery: 5 Days Per Week, Half-Day $11,550 / 5 Days Per Week, Full-Day $13640 / 3 Days Per Week, Full-Day $8,310 / 2 Days Per Week, Full-Day $5,700
- Pre-K3: 5 Days Per Week, Full-Day $13,640 / 3 Days Per Week, Full-Day $8,310
- Pre-K4: $13,640
- Kindergarten – Grade 2: $16,360
- Grades 3 – 5: $18,870
- Grades 6 – 8: $21,170
- Grades 9 – 12: $22,520
OES Inspection Reports:
- Cayman International School welcomes students into new high school building (January 7, 2021) - Cayman International School opened the doors of its new high school building this week, welcoming 160 returning high school students in grades nine through 12.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands preschools (January 6, 2021) - These 2 infographics show the inspection results for Early Childhood Care and Education Centres, as well as schools that offer 'Early Years' education.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands primary schools (January 1, 2021) - This infographic shows the primary schools’ inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands secondary schools (December 31, 2020) - This infographic shows the secondary schools' inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
- Weekly Current, 9 Nov. 2020 (November 10, 2020) - Putting the $170M John Gray project in context, analysis of the CXC controversy, St. Ignatius update, preschool inspection, TS Eta damage, and more!
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 10 February 2021