Back to the Schools Explorer homepage
Address: 21 Crescent Close, West Bay
Phone: (345) 945-0899
Key Contact: Mrs. Bernice Scott
Inspection Date: October 2018
Overall Rating: Satisfactory
Type of School: Private, Religious
Number of Students: 114
% Caymanian Students: 93%
% Special Education Needs: 25%
Number of Teachers: 19
Number of Support Staff: 3
Student-Teacher Ratio: 6 : 1
Student-Staff Ratio: 5.2 : 1
Age of Students: 3 to 18 years
- PreK1: Half-Day $5,250
- PreK1-PreK2: Full-Day $9,531
- Grades K-5: $10,293
- Grades 6-8: $11,000
- Grades 9-12: $11,440
OES Inspection Reports:
- Inspector notes strong leadership, focus on wellness at Grace Christian Academy (February 9, 2022) - Grace Christian Academy had strong leadership and a sharp focus on mental and physical well-being. However, the school faced staff shortages due to the pandemic.
- Vaccinations, ventilation and virtual meetings: How Cayman’s schools are responding to COVID (October 6, 2021) - Many of Grand Cayman’s schools are taking proactive measures against COVID-19 to supplement guidance from government officials, including implementing policies on vaccinations, restricting campus visitors, or improving air purification and ventilation.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands preschools (January 6, 2021) - These 2 infographics show the inspection results for Early Childhood Care and Education Centres, as well as schools that offer 'Early Years' education.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands primary schools (January 1, 2021) - This infographic shows the primary schools’ inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands secondary schools (December 31, 2020) - This infographic shows the secondary schools' inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 17 September 2021