Address: 491 Crewe Road, George Town, Grand Cayman
Key Contacts: Ms. Jenn Cowdroy, Ms. Clare Thorpe
Established: June 2017
Inspection Date: June 2019
Overall Rating: Good
Type of School: Private, Independent
Number of Students: 96
% Caymanian Students: 30%
% Special Education Needs: 15%
Number of Teachers: 15
Number of Support Staff: 2
Student-Teacher Ratio: 6.4 : 1
Student-Staff Ratio: 5.6 : 1
Age of Students: 1-6 years
- The Nest (12 months-plus): Half-Day $9,975 / Full-Day $12,325
- Toddler (16 months-plus): Half-Day $9,350 / Full-Day $10,925
- Casa (3 years-plus): Half-Day $9,260 / Full-Day $10,925
- Primary (4 years-plus): $10,925
OES Inspection Reports:
- Principals: New COVID policy effective, testing supply a challenge (November 5, 2021) - One week into the government’s new strategy for COVID-19 in local schools, education and health officials are racing to keep up with demand for ‘quick-response’ testing kits amid a cascade of cases among students and staff.
- Vaccinations, ventilation and virtual meetings: How Cayman’s schools are responding to COVID (October 6, 2021) - Many of Grand Cayman’s schools are taking proactive measures against COVID-19 to supplement guidance from government officials, including implementing policies on vaccinations, restricting campus visitors, or improving air purification and ventilation.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands preschools (January 6, 2021) - These 2 infographics show the inspection results for Early Childhood Care and Education Centres, as well as schools that offer 'Early Years' education.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands primary schools (January 1, 2021) - This infographic shows the primary schools’ inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 11 February 2021