Back to the Schools Explorer homepage
Address: 832, Walkers Road, George Town, Grand Cayman
Key Contacts: Ms. Nicola Williams, Ms. Carolyn Chaloner
Established: February 2018
Inspection Date: January 2020
Overall Rating: Good
Type of School: Private, Independent
Number of Students: 67
% Caymanian Students: 14%
% Special Education Needs: 7%
Number of Teachers: 11
Number of Support Staff: 1
Student-Teacher Ratio: 6.1 : 1
Student-Staff Ratio: 5.6 : 1
- Mornings (12-36 months): 5 Days $10,200
- Infant & Junior Toddler (12-18 months): 5 Full Days $16,800
- Junior Toddler (18-24 months), Senior Toddler (24-36 months): 5 Full Days $14,340
- Preschool (3-5 years): Mornings 5 Days $9,540 / 5 Full Days $14,340
- Flexible attendance options available. See www.sprogs.ky for details.
OES Inspection Reports:
- EdBeat: Episode 26 (December 13, 2021) - April and Patrick talk about the $384 million education budget, recent public high school graduations, and more. Also, they're joined by Nicola Williams of Sprogs Garden Playschool.
- Principals: New COVID policy effective, testing supply a challenge (November 5, 2021) - One week into the government’s new strategy for COVID-19 in local schools, education and health officials are racing to keep up with demand for ‘quick-response’ testing kits amid a cascade of cases among students and staff.
- ‘Thrive By Five’ to promote literacy among Cayman’s preschoolers (April 14, 2021) - Local nonprofit LIFE is partnering with the Cayman Islands Early Childhood Association to foster a love of language in the country’s youngest children, even before they learn to read.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands preschools (January 6, 2021) - These 2 infographics show the inspection results for Early Childhood Care and Education Centres, as well as schools that offer 'Early Years' education.
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 23 February 2021