Address: 74 Fairbanks Road, George Town, Grand Cayman
Key Contact: NA
Inspection Date: May 2021
Overall Rating: Weak
Type of School: Private, Religious
Number of Students: 490
% Caymanian Students: 69%
% Special Education Needs: 6%
Number of Teachers: 56
Number of Support Staff: 17
Student-Teacher Ratio: 8.8 : 1
Student-Staff Ratio: 6.7 : 1
Age of Students: 3 to 18 years
- Preschool: Part-Time $5,295 / Full-Time $7,060
- Pre-Kindergarten: $7,060
- Kindergarten-Grade 3: $7,511
- Grades 4-6: $7,811
- Grades 7 & 8: $8,264
- Grades 9 & 10: $9,764
- Grade 11: $9,914
- Grade 12: $10,065
OES Inspection Reports:
- Full Inspection Report, May 2021
- Follow-Through Inspection Report, February 2020
- Full Inspection Report, May 2019
- Summary Inspection Report, May 2019
- ‘Grogu’ and ‘Herbert’ win inter-school robotics competition at the FIRST Tech Challenge 2022 (March 29, 2022) - Two robotics teams from Cayman International School emerged victorious in the FIRST Tech Challenge held 26 March.
- New leadership at Triple C to strengthen processes and plans (March 16, 2022) - The new senior leadership team at Triple C is aware it needs to strengthen processes and systems to improve the school. Most staff had good reviews for support they have received from leaders and pastoral staff, inspectors said.
- COVID update: Virus detected at Savannah primary (October 5, 2021) - Students from Red Bay Primary and First Baptist Christian School have now tested positive for the virus.
- Households directed to quarantine in relation to classrooms with multiple COVID cases (October 3, 2021) - Public Health confirms that multiple students have tested positive for COVID-19 at Prospect Primary, John Gray and Triple C.
- More students test positive for COVID (October 1, 2021) - Six students and one preschooler have tested positive for COVID-19, the government reported Friday.
*Editor's Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 12 June 2021