Address: 84 Walkers Road, George Town, Grand Cayman. KY1-1106
Phone: 345-949-2620 or 345-949-7041
Key Contact: Ms. Ethel Angela McLaughlin
Inspection Date: February 2021
Overall Rating: Weak
Type of School: Private, Religious
Number of Students: 168
% Caymanian Students: 50%
% Special Education Needs: 13%
Number of Teachers: 13
Number of Support Staff: 5
Student-Teacher Ratio: 12.9 : 1
Student-Staff Ratio: 9.3 : 1
Age of Students: 4 to 12 years
Annual Tuition: $5,400
Progress on OES Recommendations, February 2021: WEAK
- Develop system for collecting, documenting and analysing data: WEAK
- Improve student learning and progress: WEAK
- Improve the curriculum: WEAK
- Improve school leadership: WEAK
OES Inspection Reports:
- Full Inspection Report, February 2021
- Full Inspection Report, February 2020
- Summary Inspection Report, February 2020
- Truth For Youth invests in COVID response, student safeguarding, new curriculum (April 5, 2022) - The leaders of Truth For Youth School have invested significant resources into the school's response to COVID and other issues, including student safeguarding and a new curriculum, an inspector said.
- Red Bay Primary School Wins Inter-Primary Sports Meet (March 25, 2021) - Red Bay Primary School won the 2021 Inter-Primary Schools Sports Meet ahead of 19 other schools.
- Truth For Youth rated ‘Weak’ in Follow-Through Inspection (March 19, 2021) - Truth for Youth made 'Weak' progress on addressing recommendations from the Office of Education Standards.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands primary schools (January 1, 2021) - This infographic shows the primary schools’ inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 19 March 2021