Address: 62 Crescent Close, West Bay, Grand Cayman
Key Contact: Ms. Daphne Ellis
Inspection Date: January 2021
Overall Rating: Weak
Type of School: Private, Religious
Number of Students: 94
% Caymanian Students: 82%
% Special Education Needs: 1%
Number of Teachers: 7
Number of Support Staff: 4
Student-Teacher Ratio: 13.4 : 1
Student-Staff Ratio: 8.5 : 1
Age of Students: 3yr 9m to 18 years
- Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 8: $5,200
- Grades 9 to 12: $5,700
Progress on OES Recommendations, January 2021: WEAK
- Raise standards in high school: WEAK
- Raise attainment and progress in Science: SATISFACTORY
- Improve teaching: WEAK
- Improve learning: SATISFACTORY
- Improve curriculum: WEAK
OES Inspection Reports:
- 2nd Follow-Through Inspection Report, January 2021
- 1st Follow-Through Inspection Report, March 2020
- Full Inspection Report, May 2019
- Summary Inspection Report, May 2019
- Wesleyan Christian makes ‘Weak’ progress on inspectors’ recommendations (February 23, 2021) - Wesleyan Christian Academy continued to make overall 'Weak' progress on addressing recommendations from the Office of Education Standards.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands preschools (January 6, 2021) - These 2 infographics show the inspection results for Early Childhood Care and Education Centres, as well as schools that offer 'Early Years' education.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands primary schools (January 1, 2021) - This infographic shows the primary schools’ inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
- Inspection results: Comparing Cayman Islands secondary schools (December 31, 2020) - This infographic shows the secondary schools' inspection results in 18 individual categories, as well as the overall school rating.
*Editor’s Note: Information sources include Office of Education Standards, Office of Auditor General, school website, communication with school, and/or other sources such as Cayman Parent or Cayman Resident. We strive to keep information as current as possible (i.e. tuition, number of students, etc.) but this is subject to change. Please contact email@example.com with comments, corrections or updates.*Last Updated on 23 February 2021